Spun Bonded Filter Cartridges are made up of 100% polypropylene fibers. The fibers have been carefully spunned together to form a true gradient density from outer to the inner surface. Filter cartridges are available with both core & without core version. The superior structure remains integral even under severe operating conditions and there is no media migration. Polypropylene fibers are blown continuously on the central molded core, without any binders, resins or lubricants.
Unfiltered fluid passes through depth filter matrix and enables the progressive retention of finer particles, which provides higher efficiency, better dirt retention & longer filter life. The fluid flows from outside to inside through filter media. Particulates are held securely in the filter matrix and clean fluid flows to the downstream side of the cartridge.
- Salient Features
- Technical Specifications 解剖美女尸体最新章节列表_解剖美女尸体无弹窗,上门女婿 貌似纯洁更新最新章节列表_上门女婿 貌似纯洁更 ,僧侣走肾不走心最新章节免费阅读_僧侣走肾不走心无弹窗
- Free of surfactants, binders and adhesives.
- Excellent flow with low pressure drop.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- 100 % Polypropylene for wide chemical compatibility.
- High strength & pressure resistance.
- One piece construction up to 1016 mm & more.
- Nominal & absolute filtration rating.
- NSF42 and FDA CFR title 21 Certified cartridges are available.
- All housings made from SS 316 L, SS 316 & SS304 are mirror polished & electro polished to resist adhesion of dirt and scale.
- Carbon steel housings are sand blasted, epoxy coated & finally painted with two coats of synthetic enamel.
- ASME code stamp available.
- Duplex / Triplex / Jacketed cartridge filter unit designs are available.
- High temperature & high pressure design are available.
|Sizes||10”, 20”, 30”, 40”, 50”, 60” Long|
|Micron Rating||1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100|
|Outer Diameter||64 mm (2.5”), 114mm (4.5”), (150 mm) 6”, 8”|
|Inner Diameter||25mm, 28 mm, 48 mm|
- Double Open Type (DOE Type)
- Code 7S (226 O’ Ring Design / Bayonet)
- Code 7F (226 O’ Ring Design / Flat)
- Code 3S (222 O’ Ring Design / Bayonet)
- Code 3F (222 O’ Ring Design / Flat)
Spun bonded filter cartridges are made up of 100 % poly proplyne.
|Food & Beverages||Bottled water, Flavors, Polishing Lines|
|Pharmaceuticals||Base product clarifications, Membrane prefilter|
|Fine Chemicals||Solvents, Process Streams, Water Purification|
|Magnetic coating||Dispersions, Coating Lines, Solvents|
|Petrochemicals||Water flood, Comletion Fluids, Amines|
|Cosmetics||Alcohols, Essential oils , Water lines|
|Water Treatment||Membrane Protection, Resin Trap|
|Metal Finishing||Plating solution, paint and resin products, Wash|
|Electronics||Electroplating, Etching, Image development|